This week doesn't have a theme either, other than reusing the same prompt maybe? The last one is based on a movie ( mentioning this because nobody understood who Mastery was based on either). Let me know what you think/feel about my work. #29 Broken She was lying on the floor. Lying on a bed of blood and broken glass. She couldn't move. She wanted to but couldn't. The house was silent but her mind was screaming. How did things get this far? Her story had had a jerky start. She hadn't had the best of childhoods. She had waited for the day she could just leave. For a new beginning. For somebody to share it with. That somebody had been elusive to find. Everyone she met reminded her of people she knew. She had been under so much scrutiny, all that she wanted was affection. Till the day she found it. Pure unadulterated affection. She was exhilarated by her finding. Finally. He wasn't the best pick maybe, but he had what she needed. He made her...
I did say one person but I think I said one person to be your "friend" as well...now I have people asking me who the lucky one person is? Like I know...Like I care...and then it comes to am i in love which I am not ....and hence it is annoying if someone goes on and on and on with the delusion that I do....(Im surrounded by so many of em I have a feeling Im some kinda freak magnet...) No I (unlike most of my ever-in-love-ohh-my -gawd-twilight-is-so-awesome friends who uniformly haven't read any other book in that genre.....) am not waiting for any knight-in-shining-armour-who-is-a-blablabla-to turn up at my doorstep someday... And being the one person sensible enough to shove em knights away and wield my scalpel at em !!Im not even interested for heavens sake...just coz u gals are doesnt mean I am! :/ No I mean I can seriously forward every schmuck I know to you...I don't really care ...you can have em all!! Im single ..AND.happy about it.... I don't intend t...
Disclaimer: I am not a movie reviewer. If you haven't watched the movie go watch. Or don't. Your choice. This does contain spoilers though, so don't blame me after reading. This movie will be special to me as my first movie date, albeit with myself. So that's that. To those of you, who hated it before it even released, he is past his prime, etc.- Seriously? This is somebody's work. Hours. Agony. Detailing. The knowledge that you just put your work out there for the world to rip apart. Just putting out 5 blog posts this month, with zero investment other than time, drives me to the tip. You do the math.Sometimes people understand the story you want to tell them, sometimes they don't. To those of you who say only people with taste will understand, etc. - Again, seriously? It is never a matter of taste. There is a saying common in hospitals. The eyes see what the mind knows. Everyone sees what they know and can understand. There is no right or wrong. As ...
Comments